We Are ATB Projects
We offer turnkey building solutions for commercial clients across England & Wales. Our services include: design & build construction projects - extension/renovation of buildings - electrical, heating & mechanical installations
Who are we?
ATB undertakes a wide range of commercial construction projects - including design & build, extension & building refurbishment/renovations. We work from a number of locations & our reach spans across England and Wales.
What do we do?
We work with customers to deliver commercial/industrial construction & engineering services including:
- Design & Construction of New Buildings - Project management, Turnkey build services, Site surveying, Drawings & plan generation, Detailed cost analysis & budgeting
- Extensions of Existing Buildings & Sites - Enlargement of existing structures, external works (canopies, stockyards car parks etc.)
- Building Internal Fit-out & Repairs - Mechanical & electrical installations, Dilapidation works, Concrete floor slab repairs
- Ground-works & Site Clearances - Earthworks, Soil excavation, Retaining walls, Hazardous waste removal, Structure demolition
What type of projects do we undertake?
We work nationwide for clients on commercial & industrial site projects (both private and public sectors) - ranging from modest small works to larger tender processes. For high-value and complex projects we can arrange principle contractor & project management roles to ensure timescales and budget targets are met. Some examples of site projects we undertake :
- Factories & Industrial Sites: Large industrial units - Manufacturing facilities - Warehousing & storage - Distribution centres
- Commercial Buildings: Retail units - Large showrooms - Office blocks - Business parks - Hotels - Car Parks
- Local Authority & Community: Hospitals - Schools - Leisure centres
- Civil Engineering Structures: Access Roads - Walkways - Drainage
ATB Projects - Turn-key Projects from £50k to £10m+
Do you need to construct, extend or refurbish a large commercial or industrial building?
We offer a complete commercial construction contractor service, bringing valuable experience to the creation of commercial building solutions. We provide a range of commercial & industrial construction & building engineering services - from large new builds to smaller building extensions, we consistently deliver professional results & the highest working standards for our clients.
Working from a number of locations we undertake projects across England and Wales - ON SCHEDULE AND ON BUDGET!.
Our Services Include:
- Design & Construction of New Buildings - Turnkey build services, Project management, Site surveying, Drawings & plan generation, Detailed cost analysis & budgeting
- Site Extensions - Structure enlargement, external covered areas, car parks
- Building Fit-out & Repairs - Mechanical/electrical installations, Dilapidation works, etc.
- Site Clearances - Earthworks, Retaining walls, Hazardous waste removal, Structure demolition
Next step? Call us or send an email HERE to arrange a free consultation & quotation
Main Building Works
- Planning & Design
- New Build Constructions
- Extensions Of Buildings
- Building Refurbishments
- Groundworks & Foundations
- Concrete Slab Base
- Steel Frame Structures
- Brick & Block Work
- External Cladding
External Building Works
- Asbestos Removals
- Drainage & Mains Service Supply
- Fencing & Landscaping
- Car Parks & Access Roads
- Canopies & Stockyards
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Roofing Upgrades
- Roller/Access Doors
- Suspended Ceilings
- Partitioning & Dry Lining
- Specialist Flooring Systems
- Mezzanine Floor Structures
- New Office Areas
- Staff Canteen & Toilet Areas
- Conference/Meeting Rooms
- Fire Protection/Security Systems
- Energy Saving Lighting
Use one of following contact method to arrange a FREE consultation & quotation from us:
* Calls charged at standard UK local rate
* We work across all regions of England & Wales
ATB projects provide building services across: East Midlands, North-East, North West, Yorkshire, South East, South West, Midlands, Yorkshire, London, Wales
Complete Our Contact Form:
Please complete and we will be in touch as soon as possible.